Updates

11:17 AM / Posted by Panda /

I know I have own a lot of photos on this blog.. but work have been crazy and things have been going not in track for me.. wonder if it was coz of my ring on my last pinky...

I lost my little ring and did not get a replacment for some time and feel that things are going not in track for me... so went to get the ring on Sat while waiting to go the movies.. and things seems to be better on Monday...

My little god son.. or shall I say the boy is nor a big baby.. he is like a 9.8KG and 65cm long baby... he was cranky on Sunday.. and was crying.. First time see him cry till he have tears rolling down his cheeks.. not like him at all.. Guess that is his raction after getting his jab.

Been feeling sick lately.. with cold.. fever and also whole body HOT and COLD last night.... took a blanket and cover myself while watching TV.. mum knew i was down.. so ask me to take medication before sleeping.. Today feel so much better.... I guess should have to cut down on heaty food....

Side note.. today is Daddy's Birthday.. going dinner with a stupid uncle who is actually my uncle's friend.. who greets ppl by saying ppl is fat..

I could still remember last year new year... I say Happy New Year to him and he told me ... oh you are getting FATTER !!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

0 comments:

Post a Comment