Diet

5:00 PM / Posted by Panda /

I started my protein diet and having my massage tomorrow... I am now trying to go diet... I know I have been saying this for long long time and many times.. but then I heard the massage lady told me that I can lose weight and make my breast bigger.. I am so excited.. she gave a easy to eat and follow plan.. which does not deprive me of my good food and also no need to strave myself... so I am giving it a good try....

I hope that by then.. when someone propose to me and me planning for my wedding... I will not be in such a hurry to lose weight...

The wedding excitiement is going on.. as Jamie and Eli is planning for their wedding.. As we have become best buddy though msn and all.. and on top of that our boyfriends are slutty colleague we have become good friends.. so nice to be able to help in planning wedding.. looking for BS.. looking for Photographer.. Videographer... Talking about slimming diet... and also other gossip things

I am enjoying it and knowing some one else is getting married really excities me...

The feeling of spending the rest of your life with the one you love, and also to know that this person promise to take care of you through sickness, through old and through everthing.. brings a heart warm join to my heart.

I also like seeing people on their wedding day.. coz I think the bride will be the prettest and MOST BEAUTIFUL !!!

The smile no matter how tired is most happy and also no matter how they kanna sabo.. they still feel all is worth it ....

I love seeing ppl in wedding gown and also wonder how I will look in my wedding gown.. heheh I love planning for weddings and also love helping ppl on their wedding... heheh

People ask if I want to do full time... but then hor... No lor.. i rather do for friends and make sure all go smoothly then do it for $$$$.

Going to meet ppl for dinner... from a small outing become a big one hehe .. so happy...

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment