Starbucks Mug

3:30 PM / Posted by Panda /

I am so In love at this moment with my starbucks mug... he looks like the normal one that we buy our cold drinks from starbucks... but it is the life side one

I have just made my honey and fill it in the mug and sipping from it.. so atas man me .. hahaha.. but just like the feeling... Actually me and val saw it about a couple months ago... think was some where in Feb.. but we were like so expensive.. mai buy... so never la... but even after few months of thinking.. we have decided to buy ... so been searching since last week.. but all outlets was sold out...

I went to 4 outlets in Suntec on Sat.. but either all sold out long time or just sold away the last few pieces.. do not know issit bluff me one...

My sister told me Liat towers have.. so I called them and YES they have it.. then think think.. Raffles City have 2 starbucks.. why not try my luck there... Luckliy I call la.. and I got it...

Now Val have 1 and I have 1.. got another for Mario.. to thank him for all the rides home... hehehe

Happy me and my Starbucks Mug...

P.S I am not so much of a coffee or Starbuck lover.. but I just love the mug... hehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment