Slimming Efforts

2:53 PM / Posted by Panda /

I have been on my Protein diet for like about 7 days.. and I am proud to say I am holding on to it ...

Body does not ache as much from the massage i had.. and going to get 1 more done soon.. plus I really wish to go on diet soon.. so I have more options to buy clothes...

If I can get to a reasonable size by Oct.. then I can buy tons and tons of clothes from Taiwan.... Hahah... hoping and praying...

I am getting older soon.. Birthday coming soon.. both excitied and also sad....

Excited that I will have presents.. hehe I love presents and suprises.. I know I sound shallow.. but that is me.. frankly speaking.. who does not like to have presents.... especially $$$$ presents... Hehehe ;op

Sad is coz I am older liao .... Hiazzzz looking back ... it seems a long time away when I was just 18.. hahaha

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment