Birthday !!

10:22 AM / Posted by Panda /

My Birthday is round the corner and my sister and monkey is asking wat I want..

I am thinking... actually hor i also do not know leh...

haha maybe i should say... I WANT A BIG DIAMOND RING ( hahahahahah!!!).. or I want suprises on my birthday... but monkey told me cannot expect suprise.. coz the more i think i have the more dissapointed I will be if there is no suprises...

So I am not expecting anything ... I need money and more money... haha who does not need $$$$

I am so broke this month on spending money on slimming stuff.. but no I do not want them for my birthday...

Anyway was reading the newspaper and found that recently there are a lot of rape cases and also murder cases and also funny cases.. guess when economy is bad.. all the nagative reports will get higher.. especially rape cases... hiazzzz...

Labels: ,

1 comments:

Comment by Unknown on March 19, 2009 at 11:23 PM

panda sis~
when is ya birthday?
mine is around the corner too..i din know our bday is so near^^

Post a Comment