MRT Ethics

4:04 PM / Posted by Panda /

As usual taking the MRT is becoming more of a pain then enjoyable fast journey.. Now I totally understand why Monkey rather take the bus then MRT.

1 . MRT is super crowded
2. PPL pushing and shoving
3. Ppl who do not bath
4. RUDE ppl
5. Ppl who wants to read papers ,but keeps poking ppl
6. ppl who are have gold in their mouth

I can still taking it for 1 and 2 of the above.. but not the rest.. I mean most Singaporeans are with high education or with education.. except some of the older folks... so why issit that they cannot be nicer.. more polite and learn to say excuse me. It does not cost you much to just open your mouth to ask ppl to give way to you so that you can go out....

Shoving and pushing is dangerous... trains are pretty fast now.. so wait a while for the next train.. where is all your ethics and so call manners...

I understand catching up on the latest and current new update for your life or gossip is important.. but then do that without having to irritated others... but poking others with the papers as u flip or read....

The seats do not run away... so wait for a while.... and if u are just getting off 2 stops later.. why do u want to seat... there is no need to squeeze and push the others standing behide you to get to the seat.

Be more health cleanness... bath or spray some perfume when you wake up and dress up... stinking in the train is not good... I mean care about others around you... ppl who needs to meet clients and go to work... and I think it does not smell good on then when they have to meet ppl with your stinking smell...

You call this educated people... I mean come on... think for others..

But too bad .. I still have to take the train...

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment