God Son

9:57 AM / Posted by Panda /

Got a call from Val ytd to ask if I was shopping and could I help her get mittens for Isaac.. so i told her I will go get it in the evening when I go home...

Met T at DBG after work and we took a train to Bishan for some shopping and dinner... when i reach kiddy palace and was looking for some stuff.. saw on the internet that a U shape pillow for mummy is good for breast feeding ... So went to down to have a look..

But hor .. when I ask about it .. the Auntie there tell me

Auntie : Xiao Jie.. the one with the latch not for you la... coz hor too small for you..

Me : ....... Auntie... not for me one leh ...

Auntie : Sorry sorry hor..

Yeah I know I am fat.. but not to the extend that I have just given birth and shopping myself right...

Me : Auntie .. just looking for my friend la ..

Auntie : Oh I seee

Me : Auntie u have bumper bo ?

Auntie : Have all up there

So me seeing a few and was thinking if BHG have sell..

Me : Auntie u keep this mittens for me I come back later..

Auntie : Can Can ...

So went to BHG... but found no bumpers but saw a couple of really cute Pooh Bear's cloths... so tempted to get.. but no ... coz Ah boy have too much clothes liao ... so went back to Kiddy palace

Auntie : so BHG got bo...

Me : Nothing la auntie.. so I come back and get the bumper

Auntie : Which one you want ha ... (pointing to the top shelf)

Me : The one with the animals....

Auntie : Wait ha.. i go take chair and coz cannot reach....

Me : No Need la.. I can reach it ....

Auntie : wow so good to be tall ... we this kind of short ppl have to take chair...

Me : *smile*

Me : Auntie u have any better cream beside the pink cream for baby diaper rash ?

Helpful auntie walk over and got me 3 other different kind and was telling me which is the best... wow baby diaper rash cream also not cheap la... Single pack one made from France.. S$15.30 each...

Auntie : xiao mei u buy this la... promotion package... for S$16.50... have the diaper cream big
one .. still have small one.. with lotion, sun block and baby face rash cream... good Value..

Me : Okie...


While all these was going on my friend who was there with me was busy on her phone .. smsing .. that is just her lor ...

Another lady was ringing in the sales and the lady was asking if I want the member card.. I was thinking.. then the lady was like it is good... coz if u keep on buying things for ur baby..

Auntie : NO LA !! For her God-Son one...

I show auntie Isaac photo... and she was like is he 3 - 4 mths old.. then i told her.. No ... he is only 6 day old.. lol haha

My Monkey so approve of Isaac... His little Onion Head...

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment