Korean Pop Concert

3:44 PM / Posted by Panda /

Some Videos from the Korean pop concert that my sister and I attend on the 4th Nov 2008 (Tuesday). Tickets were only given to either their main sponsor or the Korean community... So it means tickets are not for sale.. so I guess I was 1 of the few privilege ones that get to attend the thing..

All thanks to my boss.. who got 2 tickets for me .. and the seats were not bad... we were seated 17 rows from the stage and has a pretty good view of a lot of things...

My baby love Andy and there were fans with hearts printed for him.. most of the pictures are with my sister.. so below is just some video and pictures for my baby...

Baby for you .. Andy Singing

Andy saying Hi Baby




Andy singing a song to baby....





More Song for you ...

He He Enjoy





Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment