SUPER FUNNY JOKE...

1:05 PM / Posted by Panda /

Was talking to Monkey on the phone yesterday and he told me a super funny yet disgusting joke on some one that I do not like .. let's call her Cat .. I am actually not a person who dislike ppl.. but this person has been a constant irritant to our r/s and my life.. which really really annoyed me very much.. sorry to say that.. but she is 1 person i think who is sad or miserable in her own life and hope that all will be like her..

Anyway the joke is that .... Cat was talking to 1 of her colleague who have move to Sengkang... a person i know also lets call her F1... she also do not like Cat

Cat : I heard you broke up with your bf?

F1 : Yup

Cat : Oh sorry to heard about it . I also been through this

F1 : okie i see

Cat : You know last time my bf broke up with me coz they feel insecure

F1 : Why?

Cat : Coz they say I have too many suitors after me..

When i heard that from Monkey.. i nearly wanted to throw up my BBQ pork rice I had for dinner... I mean frankly speaking .. she is not pretty.. and I am not be mean or evil.. I do believe that every gal can have ppl going after them.. can be loved and all but then to tell ppl you have TOO MANY SUITORS.. it is like a bit out of line right... I really cannot take it .. as if she is like Zoe tay or Fann Wong.. or some pretty actress or Korean actress... I mean come on la...

Then I heard this morning to Monkey

Cat : Oh you know yesterday I went to listen to insurance, then 1/2 way, the guy start to sell himself to me and then tell me he love me..

Monkey : -.-

She is such a bimbo... but as Yellow baby mention... she might be talking big... which I agree too.. but then its all for our great laugh... lala ...

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment