All guys eyes have stamp

11:21 AM / Posted by Panda /

Just taking a quick break to blog on some thing I heard last time before sleeping from Monkey.. nearly make me cannot sleep the whole night...

It was a conversation between Monkey and Cat (yes she again)

Cat : Hi I am going to the Sintext Fair later. Have you been there?

Monkey : Yes.. nothing much there

Cat: Oh I am going with 4 guys

Monkey : so

Cat : They all love me tons tons

Monkey : I think they have have stamps on their eyes.. (some other things which I cannot remember)

Cat : Oh U are just jealous.. Coz you Love me tons tons..

OH MY GOD!!!! I seriously think all the guys have stamps on their eyes.. or that they forget their specs for the days ... and they have 800 and above degree each..

Please do not be so thick skin ... If you are in love or have SOOOOOOOO many ppl chasing you.. then you will not be single and in depression everyday.. or trying to take other ppl's bf.... or in a messy r/s. GROW Up please....

on the side note.. my Home computer is FINALLY fixed... YEAH!!! I can go back to playing my online games.. and also brainless online games.. lalal ..

Labels:

1 comments:

Comment by Joce on December 1, 2008 at 1:04 PM

Are u refering to Sitex PC Show?

Jocelyn

Post a Comment