Starting a new one

3:01 PM / Posted by Panda /

After not writing on a blog for the longest time.. have decided to start on a new one... but then it comes down to asking for help on a new layout .. asking for help on how to make a new template all over again...

Perhaps since I am so free.. should try and look online to see if I can find a nice one that I like and try to put in shutbox.. and the other rest of the stuff.. slowly .. but I hope surely can make it work..

But I am sure I have people who can help me hehe ... just have to ask ...

I have not blog for almost a year and if fact 1 year 2 mths... so now back to blogging.. I want to make the best of it .. with pics and all.. and also try to update more often... * promise to myself* lol...

Then also need to update to my cousins and friends on the new address...

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment