Baking - Chocolate Chip and Walnut Cookie

2:58 PM / Posted by Panda /

I finally open my oven to use on Wednesday night ... and there was some pre-things to do when you have a new oven.. so I did as the instructions ask to do .. while getting ready to do my cookies...

While mixing and measuring all the ingredients... found out that there was no specific instructions for the the section on how to add in the flour... so call my baking Shifu.. Jamie for help... and with her help and explanation.. i did it ...

Give to my sister to try and mum to test.. Both say pass... dad came home and try and say nice hehe... gave some to val mum and BFF in office also say not bad for 1st try..... weeeeeeee

Have not gotton a pic on it will try to take 1 this week and post on it... the cookies came out a little dark brown.. and so Shifu says temp too high.. next batch reduce temp...

Sunday going to bake Apple Muffin.. hehe wonder how it will turn out ....

on a Side note... ah gal is at my house.. she is still so cute and active... and for human years she is 56 YEARS....

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment