Green Tea Kit Kat

10:37 AM / Posted by Panda /

Was having a conversation with a friend yesterday..

E : Have you try the green tea kit kat I gave you

Me : Nope not yet

E : I am surprise that you have not try

Me : Humph ! I have a lot of tibits to eat la.. but I will eat later

E: Ok ok

She will say that coz she know I cannot resist chocolates.. especially those from overseas... Not Malaysia and Indonesia.. coz they have a smelly oil smell...


These green tea kit kat are from Japan.... Yum! Yum! 2 small packets in the box.. shared them with Val mummy... after which my conversation with E went on...

Me : I tried them ...

E : You like them...

Me : Yum Yum ... Love them.. super nice...

E : Glad that you like it ..

Hehe see I have such loving and nice friends... just Glad and feeling happy....

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment