Scare the Hell out of Me

3:52 PM / Posted by Panda /

Monkey love to play pranks, so today he decided to play a prank of my and Kelly baby aka baking baby... Tell us that baby joyce's toe nail came off and have the toe have to be cut away.. I was like WTH !!! only toe nail came off why need to cut off...


The msn went :

Monkey : ur baby toe nail came off.. need to go hospital to cut of the toe

Me : What !!! What happened ??

Monkey : No Idea la... she walk half way then her toe nail came off

So this start the series of calls to Joyce... and kelly msn me and ask me what happened... Joyce press away our calls.. and this this caused more panic... so I call Ben ... who was supposly the one to send Joyce to hospital... but he totally had No idea what was going on .....

So I msn Jamie ... who is my Elison's gf.. and he also totally no idea.. so while all these were going on.. Monkey provided us with a picture that he got off the internet and told us it's Joyce toe nail.. and then both Kelly and me... just do not believe it was.. and then we are like forget it man .. it's not... and


The so call toe nail....

Monkey : OK OK.. The game is over.. This is actually a friendship test .. to see how much u all care about Joyce... but u all hor only keep on saying her Toe nail is ugly...

The fact is the Toe nail is UGLY...

Then we got the events straight... Baby Joyce this morning woke up and her psp drop and hit on her toe.. so it was bleeding .. and she went to the office.. after that it was so Painful that she could not take it .. so decided to go see doctor.. and doctor told her everything is fine...

The story ENDS there... nothing else happened... so that is the prank of my dear monkey and he still says wants me to pay him for his entertainment feees... Pui Pui...

On a lighter note.. My ah gal is coming over to my place.... which is my friend's dog .. and she is really cute... hehe .. my mum though scare of dogs... love her... hehe

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment