Sunday - SGH Hospital

3:15 PM / Posted by Panda /

Monkey got a new monitor.... so I have his old Samsung one.. coz he say my LG one is OLD OLD liao... to think of it monitor are so cheap now.. I remeber I got my monitor for like 300 plus last time... my heart so pain....

Now you can a GOOD one for like 200 plus nai... Monkey got his good LG monitor for like S$260 ONLY... and that is not for surfing okie.. that monitor is only for his games... like PS3.. Xbox... he even got a sound wofer to make it sound better and so he can play his game in a sourround system environment....

Anyway on Sunday I went to Sim Lim with him purchase it and after that I went home.. when I read home.. my second uncle ask if I was free and my sister was rushing off to bath.. I thought what happened... then my uncle told me that my auntie ask us to send her to the hospital.. as she was feeling unwell and went to the doctor..

So off we went to the hospital and while in the car I ask my auntie what actually happened.. so she told me that when the doctor hit her back she near her kidney it was painful and the doctor scare wait her infection went to the kidney... and plus she have FEVER !!!!

So the GP send her to SGH ... and off we went with her.. when we reach there.. we had to take out temperature as in the recent scare of the swine flu.. we had to ...

So while waiting .. me and my sister decided to take pictures to show my mum how scary it was .. lol...


I know we are BO LIAO

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment