I Finally Did It

12:05 PM / Posted by Panda /

I have finally did it .. After so many years of thinking and thinking and pulling back... with my sister doing it.. it makes me more motivated and also a friend who have been doing for 3 - 4 years also give me advise and mention they can be trusted..

I know 3- 4 year is nothing compare to 10 over years of NKF after all that donations still have the big big issue of not using the fund for proper use. I also scare.. that is why ask a friend who have done it to ask if Worldvision have done as they promise.

What I Finally did is to SPONSOR a CHILD. with Worldvision.. I am so excited of it.. It is like S$45/mth but it helps so much to them ... Do more chairty help us along the way..

I am just glad I did it ... Now waiting to receive the package from Worldvision on my child.. I guess when I saw her photo.. I just knew I wanted her.. I guess fate plays a lot of part too..

For more information visit their website at : http://www.worldvision.org.sg/

0 comments:

Post a Comment