STUPID Morning & Joke of the Day

3:34 PM / Posted by Panda /

Woke up with a big opening of my room door by my father who suddenly started scolding me for something that is toally not my fault.. I ignore him ... but was really upset that tears came as usual..

As the usual saying going.. I will just IGNORE him ...

Came to office and a joke of the Day or perhaps month happen...

Threase came in the morning to pass me my Taiwan guide book which she has been kind to put it up from her Compass Point popular.. as the Popuar or POP at Bras Brasah did not have when we went by yesterday.. Guess Taiwan guide book is popular....

As Serene was looking through it .. me and ling2 had the below conversation

Me : Mask in Taiwan is good and cheap

Ling2: Really ha !!!

Me : Yeah my friend all say good and I also heard that you can only get in a certain store in
Taiwan...

Ling2 : Issit expensive ?

Me : No idea la .. maybe I check with my friend later .....

Ling2 : Issit like those in Singapore have 3 ply one ?

Me : 3 ply ? No idea la.. (me mai act smart.. maybe got ma)

Ling2: Never mind la.. Help me to buy 2 dozen la..

Me: Okie la

Ling2 : You know hor those N95 ones.........

We are bursted out laughing... The mask she was talking about is the one that we use to cover our mouth and nose when we are sick or in the SARS or Swine flu period... The one I was talking was our beauty FACIAL MASK !!!!!! - . -

Even with the difference.. we still can talk and the conversations still flow.. muahhaha

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment