Wonder Wonder

11:42 AM / Posted by Panda /

Was talking to my Monkey 2 days ago and he was telling me about Cat asking why I did not like her... and what can she do to change my impression of her...

Frankly speaking... 1st impression counts, no matter what happens later... it is hard to say... Anyway she was commenting that I am a very temperamental person ... so my monkey told her that I am not ... it is just the fact that she does not know me ... that is why she thinks I am ...

Seriously speaking ... for all who know me.. they know that I am not a temperamental person.... but I am some one who is extreme at treating ppl.. that I know is really a bad thing of me.. coz doing that will means that I show favoritism which is not good in certain expect...

But i guess she is 1 nemesis in my life that I will have to leave with... unless she quits working in the company or my monkey quits... so either way then I will have a peaceful life... but then again hor.... without her no gossip.. which I love... muhahaha

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment