Malaysia

11:06 AM / Posted by Panda /

Blogging in a little corner of my grandparents' house.. using borrow mobile internet from my cousin who lives about 5 mins drive from my grandparents' place... and take god the weather is cooling with a fan just for me...

Just went online to check out monkey's excursion to the bridge yesterday and saw him taking photos of himself.. psoing emotional faces.... I think he speak in Monkey language to his friends... if not think it will not pose to let him take...

Currently Raining now... wow so many years... it has never rain during CNY... now there is a heavy rain outside... and everyone have run out to help keep the clothes ... as we have launder out in the open...

The TV is one to some channel.. which no one is watching and some artist is singing some horrible song which my 5th uncle is trying to sing... lol... as usual when he see my sister he distrub my sister and then say me too... -.-'

Coming back is so much fun and food... all the laughter and distrub from my uncles are just plain pure laughter... no stress .. no hidden motive....

Just this morning.. we all walk to the breakfast place.. and on a the way back.. we walk pass a family friend aka my grandma's so call god-son.. Ah Meng's shop.... he serves a very nice eating hand made pao.. but then he has close for the new year.. so have to wait till April then come back to eat... back to it... since he is close.. he paste a note to inform all that he is close from when to when... so on it .. it put... close to the 4th Feb 2009.. my 5th uncle went over and put a 1 beside the 4th to say that it will be open on the 14th Feb... which is V's Day .. and he put in extra... Valentine's Day Special.. 50% Discount... haha...

He is really stingy.. never give us free food or discount when he we visit his place.. let alone others...

The house this year is getting bigger.. due to a new reno of the kitchen.. so now we are shouting to each other... to be heard....

Fighting and screaming is going on as usual....

Back from yesterday..... went out the whole day eating and eating and eating...

Some are saying I have slim down.... :op....

My crazy 5th uncle is asking my cousin and sister to paint his legs... now from sliver going to purple..and then red......

Yes... My grandparents have 8 kids inculde.. so the family is BIG... with all the kids and everyone back...

0 comments:

Post a Comment